5.19.2004

Starbux!!!!!!!!!! YOU WENT WITHOUT ME YOU DIRTY STINKIN RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh,I have been meaning to respond to your earlier post: "I'm guessing your wealth of messages from guys on Friendster has to do with the fact that, at one time, you were listed as looking for dates (or at least are listed as single)."

I NEVER listed myself as looking for dates! I am not that desperate yet, or at least I don't appear that way on Friendster.

In fact I get a lot of unwanted attention a cause de the fact that I am absolutely gorgeous, insanely smart, incredibly kind, and the best person anyone has EVAH KNOWN. That's why I am so popular on Friendster. Hey, guess what! I am not in a bad mood about my upcoming evaluation any more! I do feel bad, however, that I went off on a tangent about it in an email to a friend named ______. Oh well, I shouldn't feel so bad; I've listened to _______'s woes too. It's all about sharing complaints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home