12.01.2004

Normally I don't post more than once a day, but I have fun with this: http://quizilla.com/popular.html. Here's what quizilla had to say about MJ:

Question: Where will you find love?
Quizilla answer: “Fairy tales, your love will be like an imaginary story, you love to love, you believe you have only one soul mate is waiting for you some where in this world and you are sure you will find them one day, and when you do you will make them the happiest in the whole world.”
MJ's response: Oh god. I am destined for spinsterhood. I hate the whole idea of soul mates. Where did I go wrong?

Question: Who's Perfect For You??? (Cute Anime Pics)
Quizilla answer: “You want a sweet guy. Who'ld take you anywhere. Like Japan!!! Wow I would like a guy like that too:) Also he looks so cute in japanese clothing:)”
MJ's response: so that's why I've been to Toronto twice

Question: What literature classic are you?
Quizilla answer: Oscar Wilde: The Portrait of Dorian Gray. You are a horror novel from the world of dandies, rich pretty boys, art and aesthetics, and intellectual debates between ethical people and decadent pleasure-seekers. You value beauty and pleasure but realize their dangers, as well.
MJ's response: oh yeah, right on! I am a horror novel! I like decadence and intellectual debate!
Except I despise rich people. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home