5.28.2004

Check it out: A florida blog and an index of new orleans blogs. And here's a song I wrote:

"Electric Holdings"

I have this 1 page paper due
I think I'll ask the librarian
What do I see a the desk? A man?
Everybody knows you can't mix
Books and learnin' with d****

C'mon gimme your electric holdings
I want everything online fulltext for free
C'mon gimme your electric holdings
Throw in a coupla cubic inches for me

So his name was Bary and he scared me
With his ogling eyes on my breasts
And his hand on my knee
I said dude how old are you? Like 33?

C'mon gimme your electric holdings
I want everything online fulltext for free
C'mon gimme your electric holdings
Throw in a coupla cubic inches for me

One day later and one page done
Barely made it in just under the gun
Thank god for Bary's electric holdings
I'm under his refdesk having some fun



1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few questions:

Isn’t Barry the more orthodox spelling? Jeez, that’s almost as bad as Rachael.

Is Bary a robot? I thought he was a guy, but when you referred to his "electric holdings" I began to question my initial impressions.

Why is the last line of the first verse censored and why can't you mix books and learning with doody? I've always found scatological instruction techniques very effective. What do you have against such pedagogical practices? Are you a shamed-sh***er? Hey now it's happening to me.

How old is (was) Bary? 33 is awfully old? Do you really know anyone that old?

And now, you may ask me a question.
What's the matter? Fat cat got your (metaphorical) tongue? Ok, I'll ask it for you.

MJ: Who are you, anonymous one?

AO: I am not Michiko Kakutani and I would never waste my vote on Ralph Nader.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home