5.06.2004

Infinite the reasons why i haven't been going to starbux (don't get mad, bdb, for me largely stealing your words there):
love, newpoint news, my new hair color, writing, managing the people, etc. Mostly because the campus location is closed.

Question 1 to rach: what are the must-know online retailers for us libberchix? i like newport-news.com. others?
What about hair, makeup, etc.? It HAS to be a snooty label, b/c I am a snob.

Q2 What about coffee? (don't forget I am a snob and do not approve of robusta shite)

Q3 What about must-read magazines? I really like BUST: http://www.bust.com/ I CAN"T STAND the new yorker, so please let's not add that. Please don't ask Marc with a "c," either, because his taste is too hi-brow for us lo-life, lo-fi libberotches. Hey, I like that: "Libberotches." It sounds soooooo disgusting! But we = special, so it's OK.

Question 4: what are the must-know bands for us libberchix? I know we can agree on 2: The Donnas and Bling Bling. I WILL NOT AGREE to Jimmy Stuff-it!!!! :-)

What about online communities? friendster, tribe, myspace, what else?

Q5: are you happy you are turning 27? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACH! Let's all sing it, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home